Waiting List Application
Interested in your child joining the Center? Download the application, and submit it back to us:
- email: email@example.com
- fax: (202) 260-6384
- mail: HHS/ED Children's Center, 330 C St SW, Washington DC, 20201
Be sure to read the information about the Center's waiting list to understand the full details, including what the priority is for your child's enrollment in the Center.
Each family was given a copy of the Family Handbook and the Health & Safety Manual at the time of enrollment; updated copies of each are also available here:
Information and Payment Forms
Here, you should find all of the forms you'll need to fill out to satisfy the DC requirements for children who participate in early childhood education, and to update your information with the Center should the need arise.
- DC registration for children receiving care away from home; this includes the list of people authorized to pick your child up from the Center, and must be updated any time this list changes!
- DC universal health certificate (instructions), which is required for all children, and required to be updated annually.
- DC child oral health assessment, required for all children age three and older and also required to be updated annually.
- DC authorization for emergency medical treatment.
- ECDC health insurance form
- DC medication authorization form
- ECDC allergy forms
- ECDC tuition calendar and due dates
- ECDC tuition email form
- ECDC credit card authorization form, if you choose to have your child's tuition automatically charged to a credit card.
- ECDC checking auto-debit authorization form, if you choose to have your child's tuition automatically debited from a checking account.
Board of Directors
Our Center's bylaws were amended and updated on October 4th, 2012, and are available at that link.